Software for health care, research and health professionals
Web-based systems - as simple as possible, as complex as necessary.
w2|MED started as a community project led by Joachim Ruisz, now iData GmbH, Graz in close collaboration with Univ. Prof. Dr. Michael Rolf Mueller, Otto Wagner Spital, Vienna and Juergen Epple, Founder of Posthorax s.r.o., Bratislava, who initially supported the project.
- Administration of patient information, diagnoses and services
- Risk score calculations
- Reporting and Analysis
- w2med Thoracic - Documentation for thoracic surgery
- Eurada - European Registry of Aortic Disease
- Clinical trials
- Interfaces for medical evaluations ( Statistik Austria, European Society of Thoracic Surgeons, European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery)
- Interfaces to Hospital Information Systems
- Web-based and standalone applications for mobile data acquisition